Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Grandpa's Loaded



And I Want In The Will


Dear Diary,
After all the trouble I got in in Chicago, I went to stay with Grandpa. He lives in a really nice house and says he has lots of $$$. The first morning I was there I decided to take advantage of that. I went into the living room wearing my shortest skirt and sexiest top. I could tell it was getting to Gramps from the bulge in his pats so I made my move. I boldly grabbed his cock and within minutes he was lie putty in my hands. By the time his cock was in my mouth Grandpa wasn't even protestin. I sat on his lap and rode his hard cock like I was possessed. With my thight pussy gripping his shaft Gramps didn't last long and busted deep in me. A perfect end to phase 1 of my plan.

Dear Diary,
The next evening I moved to phase 2 of my plan. I got in bed with Grandpa and fucked him for awhile before he played right into my hands and asked to fuck my ass. It didn't take him long to add me to his will with that on the table. I'll let you know how that went later.

Check out this and all of our taboo fantasy videos at taboodiaries.com


No comments:

Post a Comment