Sunday, July 27, 2014

Daughters Do It In The Bible


And I'm Still Daddys Little Princess


Dear Diary,
Graduation finally came and Daddy actually made it. As soon as I had the chance I pulled him into a classroom for a minute. He told me he was sorry for not visiting and that we'd talk when I got home. When I tried to kiss him he pulled away which really has me nervous. I hope he's not seeing another woman!! We'll find out in a few days.
Xo Shelby Xo

Dear Diary
My flight was delayed and the rental place was full of idiots so I got home very late. Not wanting to wake Daddy I decided to pleasure myself and as luck would have it my toys were still in my room. I masturbated quite awhile thinking of daddy in the next room and even made myself squirt. I can't wait til morning.
Xo shelby Xo

Dear Diary
It wasn't another woman luckily, Daddy just found God..... well sort of. He made the arguement that it was against gods will and I quickly overcame that by reminding him Daughters did it with their ACTUAL Dads in the Bible all the time.
Needless to say once i won that arguement Daddy dove into my pussy like a starving man. He made me cum so hard I thought he might drown. I turned around and sucked his cock like I used to and he got sooo hard. We licked and sucked each other until I had to feel him inside me.
Daddy bent me over and eased into me from behind and started pumping. Our bodies remembered their closeness in the past and soon Daddy pulled my hair bringing me to yet another orgasm. To keep Daddy from cumming too quick I sat him down and rode his cock slowly for a bit.
Daddy started picking up the pace in a few minutes and soon we were both cumming hard. I'm soo glad I'm back with Daddy and it's a good thing I took that Bible course for the easy credits.
Xo Shelby Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment