Monday, February 17, 2014

Daddy I Need It Bad

Dear Diary
I was getting ready to go away to school and I knew my budget was going to be tight. I decided the best thing to do would be to seduce my Daddy and make him pay for all my needs. I devised the perfect plan and hid a camera in the living room one night I knew we'd be alone. Seducing my stepdad is a little weird but desperate times and all that.
Anyway when I asked him for more money he flatly refused so I made my move and grabbed his cock. He was much easier to seduce than I thought and soon we were fucking on the couch. Oddly enough it was enjoyable to the point where I came pretty hard and he even came inside me. Thats when I pointed out the camera and revealed my plan. I went to bed satisfied that I'd be well taken care of, boy was I wrong.

Find this and more @ TabooDiaries

No comments:

Post a Comment